Launch Your Creativity Blog
Facebook
Blog

HomeAbout LYCUpcoming EventsGuest SpeakersBusiness Basics

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Turn Your Dreams into Reality


Hey Beautiful Girls~
Well here it is Saturday morning and I'm in front of the computer, pajama clad of course with my M&M's and coffee, thinking about how Im approaching my dreams and goals. I wonder how you approach yours? Do you think about them momentarily and then dismiss them or do you carefully plot out a plan of attack? They are a very big part of who you are. Do you realize that?
I've been doing a ton of research lately on goal setting and planning and I've come to the conclusion, you probably have too, that there just isn't enough time in the day too accomplish everything! Right? Nope, we are wrong about this one. All those amazing people we look up to have the same amount of time as you and I. Shocking but true! The problem is being organized and prioritizing mixed with a bit of "I can-do-it-ness". Its the bad "O" and "P" words. So Ive decided to put together an online class, "Designing Your Life on Your Terms". The class will be in late Spring. I hope you will join me.

If you haven't joined the NEW online community, come on over launchyourcreativity.ning.com




2 comments:

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

Looking forward to a great event!

debra mejia said...

I'm constantly falling off my "organization wagon". I'd love some more hours in the day!