Launch Your Creativity Blog
Facebook
Blog

HomeAbout LYCUpcoming EventsGuest SpeakersBusiness Basics

Monday, October 20, 2014

A Tiny Seed

A very, very tiny seed...
Photo: Cheftessbakeresse.blogspot.com

 You've heard the verse that goes with the tiny mustard seed, right? "...If you have faith as small as a mustard seed"... 
Luke 17:6
I was pondering this the other day and realized I'd heard that verse all my life but had never looked at a mustard seed.So, of course I Googled it(Google knows everything). 
Then I thought what does it turn into, as in how big? 
This... 
Wild mustard growing in Galilee. Photo:Bibleistrue.com
And...
Mustard tree. Photo:unknown
This!
I pondered it a bit more. It seems to me that dreams are like mustard seeds.When I had the idea to start Pansy Cottage & Garden it was just a little dream but I had a vision for what it could be and within a few years my line went all the way to Dubai(I had to look it up on the map, it's far!). My point is this, you never know what will happen when you decide to plant your dreams. Are you willing to live wondering or are you willing to start? The next Launch Your Creativity event is Friday, November 7th @6:00pm. You'll learn new skills to implement into your business plan such as using social media effectively and branding yourself, meet new friends, have yummy desserts and be inspired for $45! 
What do you have to lose?
Register HERE





No comments: