Launch Your Creativity Blog
Facebook
Blog

HomeAbout LYCUpcoming EventsGuest SpeakersBusiness Basics

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Truth from a fortune cookie!

 This fortune has been pinned on my inspiration board for months
if not a year or two and I just realized that its 

YOUR FORTUNE TOO!

I know you have dreams and I know you have doubts. 
We all have doubts, but we also have within us the ability to overcome obstacles.

Don't let the doubts crowd out your dreams. 

Believe in Yourself.

I Believe in YOU.

Please share what you are dreaming about, I'd love to hear from you.



~Follow Your Creative BLISS~
Sharon

1 comment:

Amber ~ The French Pressed Home said...

:) I love how we keep the good fortunes and toss the so-so ones! Umm, this one is PERFECT for you. My dream... evolving into "me". I finally found my style that incorporates everything I love. You'll see what I'm talkin' about this weekend!
xo,A