Launch Your Creativity Blog
Facebook
Blog

HomeAbout LYCUpcoming EventsGuest SpeakersBusiness Basics

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Want to be INSPIRED?

Are you thinking about those dreams that are tucked away deep in your heart? Wondering if you should pursue them? Wondering where to start? If you answered yes to any of those questions I want to encourage you to join me at the next Launch Your Creativity Event on April 25-26th. As a Certified Life Coach, business owner and a mom, I understand how hard it is to take the next step and answer the whispers in your heart. 

Let's be honest here...it's scary and it's a big challenge.

So you know what I did? I pulled together an amazing group of women that are just like you and I to encourage you.
They aren't just good at what they do, they are the best at what they do. Do you know why? Because everyday they get up and even though the dog threw up on the carpet and the plumbing is out and there's no milk in the fridge, they decide to be their best and impact the world around them.

Here is a peek inside last year's LYC Event:




No comments: