Launch Your Creativity Blog
Facebook
Blog

HomeAbout LYCUpcoming EventsGuest SpeakersBusiness Basics

Sunday, January 8, 2012

My Special Guest~Karen Valentine

 Guess Who is speaking at Launch Your Creativity?
 
Karen Valentine of Valentine Design and "Where Bloggers Create"

Did I tell you that this amazing, creative lady will be one of my guest speakers
at Launch Your Creativity in April?

Visit Karen's blog, My Desert Cottage,  for cottage inspiration, tutorials and blingy eye candy galore. She is an amazing photographer and has been published  in Somerset Studio & Where Women Create.

I'm so excited to have Karen speak and I know you will love hearing from her. 
Don't miss the event!





1 comment:

Barbara said...

Hi,

Exciting! I am looking forward to hopefully attending and meeting Karen and the others, and renewing old friendships too. Barbara